Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Time To Reflect ...

Last day of February ... wow!
I drew my new "word" tonight ... I have to admit ... "sometimes" when I draw a new word, I am tempted to draw several words and then "choose" the one that I'm in the mood for! hahahaahh ...

however ... I'm not allowing myself to do that ... so ... new word for the month of March ...

Reflect.

I'm excited about my "word" ...

I'm not driving myself crazy trying to act on my word each month ... it's just a way for me to casually toss thoughts in my head and try and focus on that word as a means of self improvement.

I'm planning on doing some personal reflection as well as reflecting with others ... and when I do, I might share a story or two in regards to my reflection with that person.

Anyhoo ... found these pics while creating my header for the month ...




where in the world did this sweet baby go?!

time sure flies!

happy day ... tammy

No comments: