Thursday, September 03, 2009

From Feeling Bad to Feeling Better ...


Wow! Crazy week! I starting feeling bad last Friday and was full blown sick by Sunday! Monday I ended up in the bed and stayed there until yesterday! It's been a LONG time since I did that!


However, today - I feel like a different person! My sweet baby came in and laid her little hand on my head last night and said the sweetest prayer before she went to bed! I'm convinced that I'm better because of it! Yesterday, could barely get out of bed ... today- I got up, did housework for 2 hours, changed bed sheets, packed and have been working at my job this morning!!!


We should NEVER take for granted the childlike faith of a child ... matter of fact, us adults, if we could ever get it "simple enough" to have that childlike faith - no telling what we could believe for!


I'm so very thankful this morning ...


Our 29th Neely Family Reunion happens this weekend and I was so afraid I would miss it! We leave this evening and I'm very excited!


I made something special in honor of our Mama Neely to give everyone at the reunion and I can't wait to give it to them ... I would share - but not yet, because most of my family reads this! They will have to see this weekend! =0)


Hope everyone has a happy weekend and that it is "labor free" ... I'm sure going to try and relax and enjoy it myself!


happy day ... tammy

No comments: