so much "bridge under the water" since the last post ... I knew it was going to be a busy Fall Season ... but wow!
the week following LeAnna's birthday we went to Hilton Head on vacation ... a much needed one ... very thankful for "Fall Break" ...
there have been many times I would have things to post and not stop and take the time to do so ... that makes me sad ... sad for journaling's sake ...
oh well ... it's life ... and it just happens to be busy.
Daisy had surgery today ... she will no longer be able to produce puppies! This makes LeAnna sad ... this makes me VERY happy! Especially after caring for her when she went in heat in the Spring! Yep - we waited too late! NOT fun in the least and I did not want to experience it again! SO ... she came home this evening and they said she has to be very calm for 7 days! hahahahahahahahahahhah .... so ... they sent home lots of sedatives! Oh My! Not sure how this is going to work out with Princess! AND she has to keep the stitches for 14 days! hmmmm ....
we'll see!
she also had two "fighting" wound marks on either side of her neck that they "observed" ... yep - a gift from Princess!
I've got various pics to post from the last few weeks ... which I'll post soon ... at this point I'm doing good to just type this!
however ... I did take the opportunity to do LeAnna's 8 year pictures last week ... it didn't work out to do them at the beach ... so I took her out of school a bit early last Monday and I'm so glad I did ... it was a beautiful day ... and with all the rain we've had lately I wanted to do them before the color started washing away!

happy day ... tammy
3 comments:
beautiful pictures!
Love the pics! They are absolutely gorgeous!
Pictures are beautiful and she looks gorgeous! I love the logo! Good job!
Post a Comment