Sunday, January 24, 2010

Daddy and Me ...


a pic of LeAnna and her daddy ...


she sure loves her daddy ... I'm so glad they have a close relationship ...


also - she's growing up! TOO fast ... man, I know I say that a lot ... however, I haven't picked up the camera as much lately, just too tired from the busy season of taking a ton of pics and you just get out of the mood ... so when I do pick up the camera and catch a few shots, and then look at them once they're uploaded ... well ... it just makes me stop and go - "Wow" ... my girl is growing UP! Literally - she's grown out of all her clothes and shoes AGAIN!


Crazy right?!


happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Wow she's really grown - taller than her daddy!! She's so lovely.