Monday, January 30, 2006
Home Sweet Home
We're home! I love being home after a long trip ... sleep in my own bed, eat out of my own refridgerator and pantry (with no reservation)! Which also means weighing on my own scales! ha! Oh well - it's "back at it"! LeAnna is VERY happy to be home ... that's all we heard on the trip home, "are we almost there?" ... Lots to do today ... unpacking, laundry, getting back in our "routine" way of doing things ... fun, fun, fun! I hope your Monday is going well today ... remember - take time today to have a "moment" (make a special memory)... you never know when you'll have to "recall it"! Imagine not having "moments to recall" ... I can't ... there would be days I don't think I would have made it through without them! ... happy Monday! Tammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Tammy!
Glad your home. It is always wonderful to be back in your own nest. We missed you at church Sunday, especially David!
Post a Comment