Tuesday, January 31, 2006

... the wheels on the bus go round and round ...

Good Morning ... today we register and tour a local pre-school. When LeAnna found out yesterday she kept asking me, "am I in school now?" "I've got to tell my friends" ... "what will I wear?" ... "Mom, I go to school now!" ... she is so excited! She's even been singing ... "I go to school now, I go to school now" ... Last night before bed she came to me and said, "Mom, will a bus pick me up in the morning?" ha! Even though today is a "tour and registration" ... it is a new beginning ... I can't believe we're at the point of talking about a "pre kindergarten class" ... most of you reading this blog were used to getting "Good Morning from LeAnna" videos every morning when she was just a baby ... time flies! I'm sure I'll have lots of "moments" to share in the coming days and weeks! Thank God I'm a woman ... I love emotion too much! ha! It actually feels good to have a good cry once in a while "just because" or "have to have the details"! or "shop till you drop" because you know you'll find the perfect pair of shoes if you persist! I'm sure my husband is reading this and saying, "oh my goodness, women!" ha! But God love him ... God love 'em all! =) ... have a great day! Tammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your stories!! Keep them coming. Today is the first day I've had to read them and I've cried and laughed. Being able to grow up around Mama Neely and to be with her was such a blessing! She taught us all alot.
And LeAnna is such a beautiful, sweet and funny little girl. She brings a breath of fresh air.
I will look forward to your "moments" everyday!!

Doris

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back in Nashville, we have missed you so very much! Our church is not the same without you and LeAnna! We love you both!!!!