Thursday, July 06, 2006

Phooey - Sign Mystery Solved ...

Good Evening ...

hmmm ... okay ... so ... mystery solved?! I am SO disappointed ... remember the signs I was wondering about - posted around town?

Well ... check this out ...

www.reneecamacho.blogspot.com

Okay ... so ... not sure what I was expecting them to be ... but the "nonsense signs" make "sense" to me now!

Hello - duh ... Cartoon Network!

Okay ... so I'm better for knowing ... I guess ... phooey ... what a let down!

Okay whatever ... I'm over it! ha!

So ... busy BUSY day ... finished a project that has taken me about a month to complete ... UGH! A much needed break after that .... SO ready for the weekend!


Here's a couple of pics of LeAnna I wanted to post from the 4th and Blogger wouldn't allow all of my pics at once ... so ... here's LeAnna with Daddy's hat on ...
she came walking up the driveway saying ... "I'm Nathan, I'm Nathan" ... in a weird, deep voice ... too funny!!!!

Loving these memories we're making! ... Happy - Happy .... tammy

No comments: