Good Evening ...
B U S Y day today ... SO many errands ... getting ready for the party tomorrow and for Saturday's party ...
LeAnna is SO excited about her birthday tomorrow!
I remember SO WELL five years ago at this very moment ...
I had laid down for a bit and couldn't sleep ... got back up about this time ... reclined on the couch with my feet up until about midnight ... this particular evening ... I was SO swollen, I thought I was becoming toxic I had so much fluid ... I couldn't even stand up straight and was walking SO funny, bent over! ha! I remember around midnight walking up the stairs to our room ... S L O W L Y ... and when I got to the top of the steps ... I stopped and leaned over against the wall and prayed ... "Lord, I can't take this anymore ... you're going to have to help me and do something" .... I went and laid back down and at 2:39 A.M. my water broke and I jumped up out of bed ... unbelievable LONG night ... never went back to sleep and stayed awake through surgery at 3:01 P.M. the next day when LeAnna was born! WOW!!! Five years ago! My, how time flies ...
I even remember at one point when she was just a small baby ... thinking ... in 5 years, she will be starting school !!!! WOW! It's almost like I made that statement just yesterday ... Crazy how time zooms.
I have been in the kitchen all evening, making tea cakes in the shape of ... well ... it could be a mickey mouse, it could be a bear, it could be a face with big ears ... it could be a mouse ... oh my ... it will be interesting to see what the kids make in the morning with their cakes...
I have 3 different icings for them to use and two cupcake tins full of goodies for them to decorate with ... Nana is going to school with me in the morning ... I'll be doing pictures ... I'll post some tomorrow ...
LeAnna got a birthday present today from Sylvia (who Nana works for) ... she gave her the new tickle me Elmo ... the one's you can't find anywhere and they are selling ebay for over $1,000 ... tempted to sell it and buy one again in February (after the rush dies down) for $40 ... ha! It's the cutest, funniest thing I've ever seen!
I still have SO much to do before going to bed ...
Happy evening ...
tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment