Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Cookie Party ...

WOW ... extremely busy last week and this week so far! Not only have I had computer problems ... I've also had card reader problems, which means I haven't been able to upload all the pictures I've been taking for clients ... AAHHHHH ... not good in a time crunch such as now that I'm in ... oh well ... new card reader, new computer ... hopefully things will get better in that department!




Big Cookie Party last night ... it was the 6th annual Cookie Exchange ... it gets better every year and I think last night was the best yet so far ... I think it was the most in attendance as well ... everyone did such a nice job and went to great effort to make very nice presentations with their cookies.

Here's some pics ...


Alicia Becton, Karla Shoulders, me ...

The 6th annual group picture! (back row) Jennifer Batson, Alisa Mahoney, LaDessa Freeman, Alicia Becton, Connie Garcia, Karla Shoulders, Allison Barlar, Diana Cook, Renee Camacho, Dana George (front row) - me, Joy Young, Denise Williams, Karen Hord, Stacey Merriman
and ... the cookies! ...










The Winners! ...
Alica Becton - Most Original
Stacey Merriman - Best Presentation
Denise Williams - Best Tasting

Most Original - Hot Chocolate Cookies by Alicia Becton
Best Presentation - Chocolate Dipped Cinnamon Pecan - by Stacey Merriman
Best Tasting - Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons - by Denise Williams

It was a wonderful, enjoyable evening spent with friends, new and old ... an evening of laughter and stolen moments away from the hustle and bustle of the holidays ... an evening to remember ...
happy day ... tammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha there is a pix of stacey's prize with the lid on it (not broken) haha

Anonymous said...

Good to see/read you back! Wow that seems like a big ta do cookie party. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Hope you guys are having a good Christmas season.
Eddie

Allison said...

I will have to say that time really flies when you are having fun. I had a BLAST! Thank you for opening up your house to us all. Looking forward to next years...probably not as much as Karen though....sorry.(tee hee)