Today we gave LeAnna's teacher a surprise Wedding Shower at school ... Ms. Stewart is getting married on October 17th ...
she was very surprised!
the kids had a blast ...
I was asked to take pictures and do games ...
this was a bit difficult, because most wedding shower games are NOT for kids!
however ... I decided to break the kids up into teams and let them "choose and decorate" a bride out of toilet paper ...
well ... got to the dollar store to buy toilet paper and wouldn't you know - they didn't have any!!!
so ... I grabbed 8 rolls of paper towels and scotch tape!
... LeAnna's group chose her to be the bride ... there were 4 groups total ... they had so much fun!
It was really funny to watch them!
2 comments:
What a cute idea! I'm sure the kids will never forget.
That's twice here recently that we've seen Leanna dressed as a "bride"...
Love the idea... LeAnna will always remember that... Fun!
Post a Comment