Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mother Hen

Good Morning ... yesterday went well with the registration to pre-school. While I was filling out the paperwork, LeAnna got to participate in a music class, eat a snack on "break" and go outside to play with the group. She felt SO big and was SO excited! During the registration the director was asking all about her and wanted to know health history, etc., so I told her about the open heart surgery last year, but that there were no limitations. Mentally, for me, it's hard to put her in someone else's care - even though I know she will be fine - guess I'm just being "mother hen" - but hey, that's what I am huh?! okay, okay, enough about that ... she starts this Thursday! A little quicker than we had anticipated, but since today is the 1st of the month, they wouldn't have to pro-rate the bill, so it worked out better. Anyhoo ... I leave you with a thought ...

If a child lives with encouragement, he learns to be confident.

If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.

If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.

If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, he learns
to find love in the world.

No comments: