Thursday, June 29, 2006

The House That Papaw Built ...



Good Evening ...

Here's the finished product! Minus, some porch work yet to do. And I think we're going to plant some bushes, flowers, etc. around the house.

She's SO excited with her "House That Papaw Built"!



Yesterday ... I had worked on the computer a good part of the day and about 3:30 decided to take a break ... so we're sitting on the couch, all is quiet ... and out of the blue ... LeAnna says, "Mom, do dogs have boogers?" ... okay, so first I laughed, then ... I actually paused, and started thinking about this ... do they? Okay ... so I said, "Well, I'm not sure - why don't you check out Princess!" ... so she does! She gets Princess by the face, tilts her head back, looks up in her nose and says, "Nope, they don't get boogers!" ... Okay ... so I guess that settles it! (in her mind anyway) ... ha!

Today was a good day for LeAnna at school (thank goodness) ... Tutti Fruity day! She chose watermelon as her fruit ... they got to cut it up into shapes, pieces, etc. and then eat it! Fun ... fun ... she was all about using the knife - they used some kind of knife from Pampered Chef that won't cut skin, but can cut through anything else! Sounds like a good investment! And with Pampered Chef - it is a small investment! =)

Happy Thursday Evening ... as I leave you with this thought ... tammy


"More food is thrown out each day in the United States than is needed to feed its hungry . . . by McDonalds."

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh my goodness, that house is too cute!!!! She is one lucky girl. I can see my Dad doing something like this for Caroline if he were alive. LeAnna's lucky to have her Papaw. :) What a great playhouse!