... and it's in my mouth!
I made a trip to the dentist yesterday and ended up in Pain City!!!!
I broke a tooth in 1/2 and it started hurting a little ... but more of a dull pain ... so I called yesterday morning and they got me right in ...
They gave me two options ... root canal, steel post, crown, at least 3 visits and $2,000 plus ... OR extract the tooth, 1 visit, $150 ...
Ahhh.... pull the tooth ... I would rather have granite and hardwood flooring than a tooth in the back of my head!
But let me tell you ... I AM HURTING TODAY!!!! Pain City!!!!
Did not do well last night ... moaned most of the night (with pain medication) might I add!
This is SO not fun and I have SO much to do!!!!! NOT a good week for this to happen to me!
Let me just tell you ... it was like "pulling teeth" to get that tooth out of there! ha! I now know first hand the "true" meaning of that statement!!!!
It took him several times to get it out and finally on the last tug his hand and instrument banged up against my upper teeth and I heard this POP! Argh!!!!
You know ...the kind of "situation pain" where you're thinking, "God, please don't let me die"! I felt so sorry for the nurse ... I was squeezing her hand so bad I'm surprised she didn't replace her fingers with a grip of some sort! Because I had a death grip on her!
I really have a high tolerance to pain ... and can usually handle pain pretty well ... but I haven't hurt this bad since my hand surgery ... where "dumb me" decided to do the "block" instead of being knocked out ... so for three days I laid in misery and pain until my arm block wore off!!! Big mistake ... never do that again! ... same kind of pain! Yack!
Okay ... anyhoo
Rest again today and hopefully by this afternoon I'll be better ...
I've got so much to do! And so little time to do it in!
Not sure if everything is going to be ready to move this weekend ... the carpet is being laid Friday, granite laid Sunday ... phones, computers, tv will cut off here and cut on there this weekend!
Yep ... lots to do ... and boxes are not all packed yet!
AAAHHHH!!!!!! Just a day in the life!
Happy Wednesday, tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment