We have a sick little girl this morning! She woke us up at 5:00am, not able to breathe good, fever and she sounded awful ... which once we got her calmed down she sounded a little better ... but the anxiety of it all had her pretty messed up! We thought we were going to the ER with her ... just out of no where ... she can't breathe good? We were shocked! ... but we started the cool mist humidifier and she fell asleep and still sounded bad, but not as bad as when she was upset ... so we decided to just have her at the doc early during their "walk in" time before appointments.
So ... she "still" has an ear infection and the "croup"! She got a Steroid shot, antibiotics and steroids to bring home! She sounds horrible ... and the doc says when she gets upset it will get worse ... thus the reason she sounded SO bad at 5am!!! When she scared us half to death wheezing like she couldn't get her breath! Her vocal cords are swollen - another reason why she sounds so bad ... bless her heart!
WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!!
And I'm still having "hole pain"! No tooth there to identify it as a tooth ache! Yack!!!! My stitches stay in until Monday ... I'm SO hoping I don't have pain until then!!!!
Okay so ... at least I got some packing done yesterday ... more today (once I get some more tape - out of tape) ... some things HAVE to move by tomorrow evening ... SO ... I might or might not be able to blog until the computer is working again ... and we'll be with a different Internet provider ... which just made me realize ... I'm going to lose all my "favorites"!!!! AAAHHHH!!! OH well ... least of my worries ... I'll just have to "find them" all again at some point!
So ... here we are ... WOW!!!
I know ... surely ... I'll look back on this week and MAYBE find some humor in it all!!!!
Just another "day in the life" ...
Happy Thursday ... tammy
1 comment:
I'm so sorry ya'll are having such a hard time! I've had a wisdom tooth pulled and remember that "yank" that was so horrible. I hope your pain goes away soon!! And I hope your baby girl is better soon. I will pray for both of you. Good luck with your move.
Post a Comment