Good Morning ...
We have a sick little girl this morning ...
She started complaining with her ear hurting last night ... I didn't think much about it ... I just knew she was excited about a Valentine party at church last night ...
Then, she started crying with her ear hurting ... I KNEW something was wrong ... because she wanted to see her "friends" at church ...
I felt of her ... she was hot.
Took her temp ... had a fever!
Her ear ache got worse ... I finally browned some salt in the skillet, poured it into a sock and "carefully" laid it on her ear ... this eased some of the pain and she was able to fall alseep!
The skillet salt trick is some "old advice" from a dear friend who did this on her son when he was a baby! The salt draws out the heat/fluid, etc. and by warming it, it is soothing as well!
She is still not feeling well this morning ... so she's home, no school!
Nana, Granny and Papaw's Valentine gifts came at a good time! At least she will be occupied today!
Two more days ... and we walk into our new home ... A LOT of work ahead of us this next week! Maybe that's why my head is throbbing so bad right now!
Just a little humor for the day ... Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking.......and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away... Florida or the moon?"The other blonde turns and says "Helloooooooooo, can you see Florida ...?????"
Happy Thursday ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment