Tuesday, February 27, 2007

When It Rains, It Pours ...


It's Pouring!!!!

Just a little update ... we are still in "transition" ... not moved in yet ... but hopefully in the next two days we will be!

I however, have been to the dentist 4 times since the tooth was pulled!!! I can't EVEN begin to describe the pain I've been in ... the dentist even met me at his office on Sunday and found out that I got a dry socket and it was dry down to the bone and the bone got infected!!!! AAAAHHHH!!! Doesn't even describe the pain!

I have been living on pain medication, that most of the time hasn't touched the pain! Anyhoo ... I have made the comment several times that I would rather have 10 C-Sections than this pain! Worst I've ever experienced!

I have heard horror stories about "dry sockets" ... but let me tell you ... I could be their "poster child" for tooth extraction horror stories!

If you want consolation about getting a tooth pulled, I wouldn't recommend talking to me about it! ha!

And ... well ... you know me ... if it's going to happen, it's going to happen to me!!! And boy did it ever!

AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Anyhoo ... my friends and family have been so kind and wonderful to help us out with the cleaning and painting and whatever else has had to be done! AND ... LeAnna is better but, still not back to school ... I'm thinking of sending her tomorrow ... according to how she does today ... she's really had it rough ... and wanted "mommy" during all of my ordeal!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Anyhoo ... enough AAAHHHHH ' ing!

So ... my pain meds are kicking in and I'm going to get back at it! Just wanted to send a quick update!

Please say lots of prayers for us and for me and this stupid "hole" ... (no tooth there to brag about or blame all this on!) On lots of antibiotics to treat the infection ... which in turn is not very good for my diabetes ...

OH well ... par for the course huh?!

Happy Tuesday ... tammy

No comments: