My sweet LeAnna ... growing SO big SO fast ...
she has pretty much just taken off ... and went!
There is SUCH a change since "kindergarten" ...
I went and had lunch with her today ... took her McDonalds ... she was SO happy ... we sat at a table in front of the kindergartners ... they looked SO small ... ha! She was just there several months ago ...
doesn't make sense ... it's like ... graduate from kindergarten ... grow up all of a sudden! We shot up two shoe sizes since May ... and her clothes are all too small ...
crazy ...
At one point this Summer ... I got out a brand new pair of shoes ... she couldn't even get them on! WHAT?! yep ... crazy!
So ... anyhoo ... this morning ... she had her outfit all planned out ... apparently her and Kaitlyn have been trying to plan outfits each day ... hasn't happened just exactly like she wanted every day ... but I see a trend ... =0)
Anyhoo ... they matched today ... and they act like it's the coolest thing ...
so cute ...
Anyhoo ... growing up ... and I'm REALLY noticing it ...
Homework has been very much so increased ... and when you ask LeAnna what they do at school ... she says ...
"well ... first we work ... then we work ... then we do some more work ... then ... we do more work ... then work ..."
you get the picture ... she is ready for a nap almost when she gets home and is ready to go to bed "most of the time" by 8pm ...
As for me ...
Sad at the realization of her growing up ... yet ... happy that she is ... does that make sense?!
anyhoo ... it's just happening very quickly and right before my eyes - I see changes and don't even realize some of them ...
Just praying to slow down enough to enjoy some of them before they pass me by ... this IS what I waited for so long ...
My job however ... has been very stressful this year ... with MAJOR deadlines ... that started in July ... and as a matter of fact ... I have one TOMORROW ... that's why I'm still sitting here at this stupid computer ... but NEEDED a short break to think about something else for a minute ... and another deadline of September 1st .... SO ... I've been VERY busy to say the least ...
and ... all kinds of other things on my mind and floating around up there ... as a matter of fact ... there is SO much up there - I'm not sure there's much room left for "brain" ... ha! oh well ...
happy day ... tammy
3 comments:
I know what you mean about our kids growing up so fast. Maggie is now 13 - can you believe it? She's taller than Regina and thinks that is so cool. I think you really notice it when you get their wardrobe ready for school. LeAnna is such a beautiful girl - you guys are so proud, and should be. Thanks for sharing the picture and post.
Eddie
I hear you on the clothes...Sunday mornings sometimes don't go so smoothly. What do you mean they don't fit? They were fine yesterday. Feeling some of your pain.
Beautiful girl!
Post a Comment