Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Option #1 ...

Some things ... you just can't blog about ...


#1 - they are either VERY embarrassing to yourself


#2 - they could be VERY embarrassing to someone who "might" happen to read your blog or find out about the post from someone else and read it later


#3 - or could be about an avid reader



hmmm ... one would think ... could this be about "me" (you, as said reader) ... what possibly could have happened that couldn't be blogged about ... now my curiosity is reaching a level of having to be in "the know" ...


hmmm ... one will never know ...


I will tell you THIS ... in "this" particular case ... it would be choice #1 ... AND so ... again ... as MANY times in the 2 1/2 years of blogging ... it would be very embarrassing for ME, so I will refrain ...


however ... if you know me very well ... you know this happens a lot!


so ... anyhoo ... moving right along ...



LeAnna is enjoying school ... and COULD NOT believe that she got to play with Kaitlyn on the playground yesterday who is 2 grades ahead of her ... I'm sure that helped Kaitlyn out as well, since she's new to NCS and is just now in the process of making new friends. LeAnna said they saw each other 3 times yesterday ... she was very excited ...


But ... with the "start of school" ... comes yucky stuff too! Yesterday ... as soon as I picked her up ... she was SO tired and hungry and wanted to get home as soon as possible! Said she had a headache, felt dizzy, needed a nap ...


yep ... "big girl school" syndrome has set in! The "extra" playtime experienced in Kindergarten has turned into extra work time ... NO more naps or rest time ... harder work ... and HOMEWORK the first night ... yep ... reality has set in!


AND so have "allergies" ... I think that's the issue ... she was a little stopped up this morning, and still had a bit of a headache ... SO in her belly this morning was Captain Crunch cereal, Motrin, and Zyrtec! Hopefully this will help!


I can deal with allergies ... it's just WAY too soon to start the stomach bug going around ... AAHHHHH ... which usually goes around about twice a school year!


oh well ...


the "weird" thing is ... I don't really remember that happening when I was in school ... if a kid threw up that you went to school with, you were like "YACK" - wow, they're sick! - ha! Now days, it's rare if you don't get a stomach bug at school!


oh well ...


So ... MANY things on my plate today ... I must get busy ...


happy day ... tammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good start to the school year. Nice to get back to somewhat of a routine, huh? Enjoyed hearing about LeAnna's first days. They grow up too fast.
Eddie

Allison said...

Jaden and my allergies went haywire yesterday too. I sneezed about 10 times this morning when I first went outside. Something is definitely in the air. I'm intrigued about the non post. Hope your day is filled with wonderful things!

Tammy Batson said...

There are so many things I wish I could blog about...I would blog more often if it were not for that whole "discretion" thing, lol.

I hope LeAnna has a great year! I also hope the allergies get better. Chloe and Cammie both have serious allergy issues...no fun.

Destry

(I posted this for Destry - I'm not sure what happened, other than, I have a new phone and this comment came through on it via my email and when I tried to publish it, it rejected it ... so when I got home and tried to moderate and publish the comment again it wouldn't allow it ... oh well ... thanks for posting a comment Destry - guess I need to go study how to use this new phone =0)... tammy)