Monday, September 08, 2008

Doing It ...

well ... I did it ... made a decision to finally do it ...

get rid of LeAnna's clothes ... yep ... haven't gotten rid of anything since she's been born ... and she will be 7 in a few weeks ...

so ...

I'm doing it ...



if you are interested or know anyone interested, please pass this info on to them please ... for safety purposes ... I will only give details to those who call or email me ...

I'm doing a pre-sale on Sunday for a couple of hours to catch all those already out going to and from church ... and then all day on Monday ... (just to be different ... AND because it's convenient to those helping me)

I've been wanting to do this for a while, and with prodding from my friends ... I'm doing it ... =0)

I've been getting calls from different ones for a few years now, asking if I had considered doing it ... so ... yep ... doing it ...

(notice I'm staying positive and physically typing the "doing it" words) ... got to ... ha! Or I might back out!

kidding ...

just email or call for more info ... tammybat@comcast.net or 615-352-1426

thanks!

happy day ... tammy

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! Consignment! :)

Anonymous said...

You can "Do it" yes you can!!! Let me know about the sizing tags I found a place to order them that have childrens sizes already on them for cheap!

Regina said...

I know this is a hard thing for you but just think how many 'thousands' of people will benefit, lol!!! I will pass the word on to my friends that have little girls.
Love reading your blogs

Allison said...

Be strong! I'm proud of you...You will at least be a millionaire when you get done (ha).