Saturday, September 06, 2008

If This House Is Rocking ... PLEASE Come Knocking!


Today we went to visit Nathan's family in West Tennessee ... they have a house (well, had a house - they just sold it) on the river ... the kids had "one last swim" in the pool (even though it was a bit cool and cloudy) until next year ... we went out on the their boat for a while and then had lunch before returning back to Nashville ... it was a nice "couple of hours" get-a-way ...



And ... while out boating ... discovered something new (to me) ... houses ... on the water ... not houses on land on the water ... but houses actually floating on the water ... AND when the water rises, so does the house ... alrighty then ... so ... "if this house is a rocking PLEASE come knocking"! ha!

Anyhoo ... I was very intrigued by these houses ... not sure I would like it ... thought it was neat that when you're done "boating" you pull the boat in your garage! ha! Go figure, right?!


Anyhoo ...

It was a nice day ...

happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yikes! I have never seen that before. The house is beautiful. I would have to take motion sickness pills to live there.