Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy Pets ...

I had a client this evening ... so while waiting ... I used Princess and Daisy as test subjects! They didn't comply too much ... however ... I did get a few ...


Princess is SO territorial ... Daisy is SUCH a tease! Oh my ... NOT a good combo right now! They are getting more adjusted though ... it's been very comical to watch them together ...


Tonight ... I was trying to get Daisy in her cute little pink bed ... which she loves and has napped all day in it ... and Princess ran over, jumped in front of her and into her bed and just stood there like she dared anyone to make her move! Crazy!


oh well ...


She had her first doc appointment this morning ... 14 weeks old today ... and 9 lbs already! NOT good ... so much for a small lap dog! ha! oh well ... she's a cutie and I guess we'll keep her regardless! Doc said you normally double their weight at 16 weeks and that will be "about" what they'll weigh as an adult dog .... hmmmm .... if my calculations serve me correctly ... she'll be much larger than Princess! OH MY ... k ...well ... she's cute ... (convincing myself of this decision to get her)


Just praying she'll realize that LeAnna is her Mommy and not me! I tend to get very addicted to my pets ... she's just so stinkin' cute, I can't keep my hands off her! But at the same time, having to give Princess EXTRA attention! She is SO jealous ... she won't even come to me ... I have to go pick her up just to love on her ... crazy dogs!


happy day ... tammy

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

aaaaaaaaahhh... How cute are they.... :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy is very cute! But so is Princess. Nice addition to the family - you've got your salt and pepper. Can't believe she let you take her picture with a pink boa. She must have seemed very curious about all of it. Enjoyed the photos of LeAnna's birthday.
Eddie

Renee Camacho said...

They just look COMPLETELY adorable together, though...you wouldn't think they'd not got along...or rather Princess wouldn't get along, lol! :) Hope she stays little, though! Maybe she had an early growth spurt?

Destry said...

I love your new doggies "mustache"...it cracks me up every time I see it.