Wednesday, October 01, 2008

The Shop Is Closed ...


... happy I did it ... VERY happy it's all over with!


whew!


It's been crazy around here ... cleaning up, moving furniture back in, putting everything in its respective place ... putting out fall decor ...


on top of planning LeAnna's Mystery Party for next week ... AND getting ready to leave for a business trip on Sunday, to return 1 full day before the party ... yep ... a tad bit crazy at the moment ...


just trying to get it all done.



The consignment sale went very well ... I am pleased ... I had tons left ... but 89 outfits are going on Ebay ... and the rest ... I'll just put in the sale at church in November ... and after that ... well ... it will be donated somewhere ... I'm just needing it gone now ...


I've dealt with it ... I'm moving on ...


So here's to dealing and moving ... cheers!


happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

Denise said...

I am glad to hear you did good. I love the stuff I got. I cant wait for Emma Grace to wear it all...although some of it wont fit until next summer.
Thanks so much!!