STILL not finding the happy ...
Friday afternoon, things turned worse ... full blown allergic reaction to include fever and chills on top of all the other symptoms and side effects ... and to be honest ... the weekend was a blur ... it's been a LONG time since I was actually sick enough to just lay in the bed ... not even go to the couch ... just the bed! Thanks to some heavy meds knocking me out ... I dazed all weekend ...
Then ... after an antibiotic change to something "new" due to the allergic reaction ... ends up ... not good either ... AAHHHHH ... was up just about all night last night ... didn't go to bed until 4am back up at 5:15am very sick ... yep ... I am NOT enjoying this "lounge around time and deliriously not even able to enjoy or care about it" time!
However ... the good thing is ... the Steroids are working and the swelling has gone down and it looks much better today ... I'm weak and dizzy (from the type of meds) this evening but glad I am feeling some better.
So ... to "catch up" a bit ... LeAnna lost a top front tooth last Friday ... it had been SO ready to come out for a while ... that the last few pics I had taken of her showed how red and inflamed the gum was around the tooth ... VERY happy it's out! We worked and worked with her to get it out ... she was SO scared for us to pull it ... and wouldn't you know ... it would get knocked out by two boys on the playground! Yep ... oh well! It's out!

And she has two more loose! SO ... I told her that I was painting her face orange this Friday and everyone would definitely know what she was when she smiled!
Last Tuesday, was Jr. Cheerleading picture day ... yep ... big deal, right?! So ... we "got the memo" not soon enough that the girls needed white turtle necks for the pics ... so Renee and I went "the day of" on a hunt for turtlenecks ... a quick trip to Wally World or Target, right?! WRONG! After checking a couple of stores before the trek out we ended up running through about 4-5 stores ... what in the world?! It's Fall people, it's cold outside ... go figure - they put Christmas decor out at the stores on July 5th but we can't find turtlenecks in the middle of October?! SO finally ... we found cute jumpers at Marshalls for $12.99 that had, wouldn't you know, white turtle necks inside! For the gas we would have spent driving around for a turtle neck ... $12.99 was a bargain!
Got to the school ... got them dressed ... hurried them to the field for the photographer to take ... GROUP pics and individual pics ... ahhh ... they DID NOT take GROUP pics!? WHAT in the world (again) ... yep ... ok ... after all this and Renee and I could have done the girls individual pics FREE ... ARGH! So ... had to stand on the field and wait in line for each girl to get their pics individually done ... still haven't heard why there were no group pics ... at least we "got the memo" and made it happen ... there were a few that showed up without them ... and come to think of it ... could have been the reason they didn't do group shots ...
oh well ... it's a memory - right?!



I'm ready to get back in my groove ... hoping that happens VERY soon ...
peace, tammy
(this is a drug induced post)
1 comment:
Wishing you felt better! So sorry about the troubles you have been having. We love you and wish you a speedy "get well." =)
Hugs,
Dessa
Post a Comment