
Good Morning ...
Yesterday went well for LeAnna at school ... she had so much fun being "Star of the Week" and all the kids seemed to enjoy their "star cakes" we made for them. LeAnna did fine during nap time ... although, she said she didn't go to sleep, she just laid there and held her baby doll. She told me that I could not ever forget her baby doll at nap time and for me to always remember it! =)

So... it's Cinco De Mayo today! May 5th!
We have a "favorite" Mexican Restaurant that we frequent ... and it's called "Cinco De Mayo"! Nathan and I call it "May 5th" ! ha!
... so ... maybe we'll visit "May 5th" today, Cinco De Mayo!
Got a lot on the plate today ... clean, work, edit pictures, just to name a few ... guess I better get busy ...
Happy Friday as I leave you with this "Tamoddity" ...
"Sometimes I bake brownies or cookies, just to eat some of the batter"
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment