What a beautiful day today! I feel SO good compared to the last couple of days ...
Just to "recap" the weekend ... I had two clients on Saturday, which I spend anywhere from two to four hours with each client ... so I never book more than two per day ... and I wasn't feeling all that good when I got up Saturday morning ... but just thought, "I've got a lot on my plate today - just a nervous stomach"! Okay ... so ... made it through the day and then REALLY started feeling bad Saturday evening ... went to bed and woke up Sunday morning about 1am VERY sick!!!! Oh my! Guess I got a touch of what LeAnna had last week! On the couch ALL day yesterday!
Nathan took care of LeAnna for church! He got her up, gave her a bath, got her dressed (I managed to pull her hair back in a band and stuck a bow in) and they went to church ... then my Mom got her yesterday afternoon and kept her until this morning ...
The phone woke me up this morning ... it was LeAnna (she has memorized our phone # - she called a million times last night ... saying, "if you need anything I'll help you ... if you need to throw up I'll get you a trash can") How sweet is that?! .... so she said, "Mommy, can you come get me? ... Nana is sick!" Oh my ... now Nana! ... So I went and picked her up ... SO glad I'm feeling better today! Bless Nana's heart though!
So, my first client Saturday brought 4, three week old baby bunnies to the photo shoot ... HOW SWEET is that?! They were SO cute! Lexi is three and she looked so sweet with these bunnies! I think they'll turn out great!
We have LeAnna's appointment today at Vanderbilt ... will post tomorrow about it ...
Here's a little "nugget" ... a "ruby" ... I wanted to share today ... from a book I've been reading ... "More Than Rubies ... becoming a woman of Godly influence".
IF you're a habitual complainer: focus on what's good in your life rather than on what's wrong.
IF you habitually exhibit a bad attitude: imagine your attitude as irritating smoke, choking the emotional and spiritual life out of your family.
IF you're a habitual criticizer: continually remind yourself that you aren't perfect.
IF you're habitually involved in conflicts: accept the fact that in most interpersonal conflicts there are three sides: your side, their side and the right side!
IF you have normal PMS: eat right, get plenty of rest, take vitamins, and pray for self-control.
IF you have extreme PMS: get medical attention.
IF your husband has PMS ... okay, let's just say if your husband is a criticizer, is a complainer, is often involved in conflicts or has a bad attitude, pray for him instead of responding with a complaint, a critical remark or a bad attitude of your own.
Have a happy Monday as I leave you with this random thought ... tammy
"111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321"
1 comment:
Oh that multiplication at the end makes my head hurt! LOL! I hate math!!
I hope you feel better. I had the stomach flu two weeks ago and it ain't pretty. Is that what you had? I hear it's going around. Well, a virus anyway.
See ya!
Post a Comment