Yesterday was SO MUCH BETTER at School! Oh My! Easy to get there ... easy once we got there ... easy for me to leave ... a classmate was having a birthday and they just happened to have her favorite cookies with pink icing and sprinkles ... and when I picked her up the teacher said she did perfect ... and to top it all she wanted to stay! OH My! What a change! Of course, it does help that she's "Star of the Week" this week! ha! Oh well ... we all deserve a little "lime light" and this week happens to be hers ... I'm hoping this will help her get over this little "hump"!
I did not take any pictures at school yesterday - so none to post ... but I will have some tomorrow when we deliver our "treats" to the class.
We are making strawberry "heart cakes" and "star cakes" today ... decorating them with pink icing and writing each childs name on them ... she is SO Excited! When she woke up this morning ... the 1st words out of her mouth ... (singing them) ... "Caaakkkeeessss .... make Caakkeesss!" ... oh my ... I'm not going to get ANYTHING done until we make CAKES!
I've got to run to the store and pick up the small "to-go" boxes to put each individual cake in before we get started and this is about to kill her! She's dying! She is so ready to bake!

So ... this picture of Princess ... oh my ... she was feeling her cherrios! She went to the beauty shop yesterday and when she got home, she pranced around like she was the Queen of England ... she knew she looked pretty with those little hot pink bows in her hair and we were loving on her and telling her how pretty she looked - she was eating it up!
Well ...
Daddy had some of his favorite "Hunts Chocolate Pudding" and threw the remainder in the trash ... Princess has a new "hobby" ... and ... well ... she was CAUGHT IN THE ACT! .... So, in this case ... the Proof really is in the Puddin'!
Well, we're off to bake some cakes ...
Happy Wednesday as I leave you with one of my trivial behavior thoughts ...
"I find I always have to write something on a steamed mirror or shower door"
... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment