Good Evening ...
The long awaited day has finally come ...
LeAnna has her FIRST loose tooth!
She has been waiting for about a year now ... wanting SO BAD for a tooth to be loose!
In the past year, she has walked into the room and said, "Mom, I think my tooth is loose", while she tried so hard to make it wiggle" ... most of her friends have lost teeth already ... so this is very exciting for her!
Tonight ... when she discovered this ... we were sitting in our new bonus room and all of a sudden she said ... "Mom! I think my tooth is loose!" ... so I felt it and sure enough ... it was wiggling!
She was so excited, that after I confirmed that it was loose "for real" finally ... that she started tearing up a bit!
THEN ... it happened! She asked if she could sleep with me tonight ...
Found out why! She is afraid of the "Tooth Fairy"!
Oh my ... so for the next 30 minutes or so ... she started "tearfully" asking me questions about the tooth fairy ... making phone calls to ... Nana, Aunt Judy ... asking questions about the Tooth Fairy ... Of course, they reassured her that it was no big deal ... and that she would get money in return for her tooth!
Bless her heart ... another milestone!
For me ... wow! I've been wondering myself - when she would start loosing teeth ... just one of those "moments" for me once again! Sort of neat ... discovering it in our new home ... this is our first night to really be here, working on the computer, watching tv, etc ... although we're not sleeping here until probably tomorrow night ... just ironic!
A new chapter in our lives has begun ...
So ... tomorrow and Saturday should have us completely moved in ... excited! So ready!
As for me ... day two without excruciating pain! ... pain, some ... but tolerable pain ... Thank God! ... Man ... This has been the most horrible ordeal! But I think I'm on the mend!
So thankful!
Got to get some good sleep tonight though ... BUSY, Hectic weekend ahead!
Happy Thursday Evening, tammy
1 comment:
Well you've just convinced me to never get that last wisdom tooth pulled (with your last post). Your poor thing!!!! I haven't checked your blog - I can't believe you've had to suffer like that. Bless your heart. If it makes you feel any better..I'm still in pain too, although I don't think it's as bad as yours. I will pray for you!! I'm glad you're getting in your new house okay. I'd love to see it sometime!
Post a Comment