today would have been my dad's birthday ...
he would have been 61.
he died 8 1/2 years ago.

I did pause to reflect some this morning ...
thinking ...
... if I had "more time" ... I would have said "more".
For a moment I allowed myself to become overwhelmed with these thoughts ...
"did I really say all I should have said ...
needed to have said ...
said."
And finally came to the conclusion (as I always do when thinking on this subject) ...
"it might not have been my all, but it was my best at the time".
My only advice ... would be to "say it" now ... while you still can.
To whomever it may apply.
Moving on ...
I have not been feeling my best since Sunday evening ... It was either a stomach bug or something I ate ... whichever ... doesn't matter at this point ... all I know is ... it's been rough ... starting to eat a little more now though ...
whew!
And what a week for all that to happen!
yikes!
oh well ... I've just learned to expect it and accept it!
Life Happens!
happy day ... tammy
1 comment:
When I start to think about my Dad and miss him, I just tell myself that he's just on vacation in Heaven and I'm going to be there soon. Compared to the time we'll spend with our Fathers in eternity, the time we've been away from them will be like nothing.
Love you girl!
Post a Comment