Tuesday, October 09, 2007

You Strike That V ... You Dot That I ... You Curl That C ... T O R Y

Tonight was LeAnna's first game to cheer at!

She was a little nervous, but did just fine!

They are all so cute out there!

Here's a few pics ...





And ... a video ...


Tomorrow is LeAnna's 6th birthday ... we're doing a small party at school and then a family party tomorrow evening ... she is SO beside herself ...

Six years ago at this moment ... I was as big as a beached whale!!! My water actually broke at 35 weeks 6 years ago today ... remember it ALL too well!!!!! Funny to look back on, not that funny at the time! My doctor politely told me that my stomach was the size of two week OVERDUE twins the day I delivered (5 weeks early) ... so you can imagine the size of my tummy!

AAHHHHH ... anyhoo ...

Happy Days ... tammy

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh man... I'm so mad at myself... I forgot about her game.... Jen