Yesterday was Mom's birthday ... Happy Birthday Mom!
We did some shopping together yesterday for her and went to dinner last night. And other than bonking my head on the Plexiglas at the salad bar (due to eye sight issue) - very embarrassing ... it was a nice evening.
It was a simple birthday (especially compared to last year) but it was a nice one ...
Her favorite gift of all was from Sylvia ... she gave her a new refrigerator ... she was so overwhelmed ... she could not believe it ... and she keeps talking about it - that she can't believe it! She is a happy camper!

Our little wee one got her first love letter yesterday ...
She got in the car yesterday and said ... "look Mom at what I got!"
I looked at it ... and said, "why is it torn and crumpled up?"
she said ... "well ... it was from Andrew to me and when Brady saw him giving it to me, he grabbed and tore it and crumpled it up!"
I said, "why did he do that?" ...
she said, "well, I think he was upset that Andrew gave me this letter"
hmmm ...
so then ... I started asking questions like ... Do you like Andrew? Do you like Brady? and so on ...
She finally said ... "Mom, they are not my boyfriends they are just friends that are boys and well ... I'm just going to throw my letter away!"
I said ... "you don't have to throw it away ... it' okay that someone gave you a letter, that doesn't mean you throw it away because you are embarrassed"
she said ... "well ... I'm not going to hang it up or anything ... (pause) well ... maybe I will hang it up" ...
Mom was with me ... we just glanced at each other and smiled ...
So funny ... the little note said "I luv u"
oh my ...
So ... moving right along ... I didn't sleep well last night ... I kept hearing noises in the middle of the night ... NOT fun when it's just me and LeAnna and Princess - you know the dog that would lick any intruder to their death! So much for a "guard dog" ... I bought her a new shirt yesterday ... It says "Miss January" and has a playboy bunny on it ...oh my ... well ... it was too cute to pass up and her birthday is on the 20th ... she'll be two! She looks so cute in it (even though the shirt is black) ... the pink writing appears to be tattooed on her back! ha! Too cute ... BUT ... I kept hearing a noise a bit ago ... and it was Princess rubbing her back against the couch ... she just kept walking around and around the couch trying to scratch her back ... too funny ... she was going pretty fast too ... I tried to video it, but every time I tried to she would stop! oh well! Guess I need to remove the shirt from Miss. January! =0)
Happy Doodle Day ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment