Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Girl ...

Why is it ... that you notice your kids growing up MORE over the summer? Is it just me? Am I crazy? Probably so ...


anyhoo ...


My LeAnna has all of a sudden "to me" just grown up! She has become very independent ... not in an obtrusive way ... but in a polite way ... and I've got to get used to it ... there are still some things I still have to do ... but for the most part ... she can do it all on her own ...


She is turning 7 in a couple of months ... WOW!!! Hard for me to believe ...


I'm missing my baby girl ... I remind her ALL the time, that she'll always be my baby ... and most of the time she "misses" the affection implied and just hears the word "baby" ... ha! oh well ...


it happens ... right?! But all too soon for me!


happy day ... tammy

No comments: