Tuesday, July 29, 2008

DLife Humor ...

A little "diabetes" humor! For those of you who don't know ... I wear an insulin pump ... and when I saw this today on a diabetes blog I frequent - I laughed out loud ... I needed this today ...

There are some days (a lot lately) ... when I get so frustrated with my "dlife" (diabetic life) ... I NEVER talk about it ... and frankly - don't want to at the moment either ...

however ... this picture made my day of "thinking too much about my dlife" a little lighter today.

I'm coming up on my 30 year mark of Diabetes ... and some days ... it's "mind consuming" ...

oh well ... not going there ...

A Day ... tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy I know what you mean about
some days are worse than others.
I don't have the pump or do I take
my insulin by needle. But it still
is not fun.

Linda