Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Doughnuts are Fruits ...


I found something new "to me" at the grocery store yesterday ...


and ...


I have SO enjoyed them!!!!



They are ...


Doughnut Peaches ... I have never heard of them ... I think I've seen them before ... but didn't know this is what they were called ...


so ... it doesn't take much to amuse me ... and this ... did ...


had to buy them!


When I picked them up and smelled them at the store ... (a given for me) ... I was blown away at how sweet they smelled ... wow!


So I couldn't wait to try them ...


AND ...


they were SO sweet ...


"normally" I doctor my peaches a bit with some sugar or some type of sweetener ...


these ... didn't need any assistance whatsoever!!!


Love me some doughnut peaches today! AND ... anything with 'doughnut' included in the title has to be good ... right?!





So ... it's official ... "doughnuts" are considered a fruit ... ok ... well ... only in "this" theory today.

happy day ... tammy

2 comments:

Renee Camacho said...

How funny...my picture of the day was of the peaches I bought from Regina on Sunday...

Anonymous said...

Tammy these peaches are so wonderful. We tried them at the
farmers market on Sat.