Thursday, May 14, 2009

Field Day ...

today was Field Day at school ...
I remember those days ... however - a VERY long time ago!

Nate and I were both able to go today and also had lunch with her ...



love making those "moments" to recall at a later time ...



LeAnna got 2nd place in the 40 yard dash ... she wasn't too happy here - because she missed first place by just a second ... she got first last year and was hoping for it again ...




they were "Ms. Green's Grasshoppers" ... Ms. Green made them these cute hats to wear today!!!

fun ...


First Grade is about over ... a test tomorrow ... and then a book report has to be done and turned in by Tuesday and an oral report has to be given on Tuesday morning ... this is her first one - but she says she's not nervous at all ... that's great! just hope she feels that way on Tuesday ... =0)

Next week begins our "84 Moments" ... I'll be doing another summer blog titled 84 Moments ... I'll post the link and give the details of what I've got planned for this summer in an upcoming post ...


happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy your mother is going to kill you when she see this picture.