Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Priceless ...

Ever come across those "priceless" funny family photos?


I was "babysitting Cocoa" at Mom's and decided to look through some of her old pictures ...


well ... to me ... this one in particular ... is priceless!


better to post and then ask forgiveness - right? is that the way the saying goes?! hmmm ...


this is of my Mom ... I have NEVER ever seen a more priceless pic of my Mom - ever.


this pic says it all ... and I'm almost scared to ask about it ... I don't have a clue who the people are - other than my aunt in the pic with her ... but the older couple - don't have a clue ...


My Mom is not the "jokester" like her sister ... and ... she doesn't drink ... and so ... to me ... this pic is just ... well ...


Priceless!


happy day ... tammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a hilarious picture. And your mom is gonna kill you. Hopefully you will post an explanation after you get one. I know there's a good story behind the photo. It is priceless.
Eddie

MeMaw Joy said...

Thats is too funny!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!!! Glad I checked out your blog today.

The "old" couple (funneeee)-
Aunt Mabel's brother Charles (Jake) and his wife Mary.

Love and Hugs,
Cousin Betty June