Saturday, May 09, 2009

A Mommy's Day ...


Happy Mother's Day to all Mommy's out there!!!!


I've had a very special day today ... Nate took me to breakfast this morning to Cracker Barrel and then we did a little shopping for our Mom's ... then we had 3 different events this afternoon and evening to attend ... wow! busy weekend to end a very busy week!


Very nice though ... THANKS Nate and LeAnna for a very special day ...



Mother's Day is SO special to me ...


there were "many" Mother's Day's that I spent in tears (secretly) because I wanted to be a Mommy so very bad ... I know it might sound silly ... but just to be able to get that little gift at church that they pass out on Mother's Day when all the mothers stand and wait for an usher to bring their prize around ... yep ... crazy I know ... but I'm crazy ... ha! oh well ... I never take my "mommy role" for granted ... it's such a special honor to be a Mommy and I'm proud to be one ... I love my role ...


Happy Mother's Day to my mom "Nana" and my mother-in-law "Granny" ... hope you have the best day tomorrow ...


happy day ... tammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. Happy belated Mother's Day to you.
Eddie

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day!