Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Bit Wacky ...



Yesterday was "Wacky Wednesday" for LeAnna ... card she drew for this week's activity ...

Today ended up being Wacky too!

the card said - "have supper for breakfast, breakfast for lunch at the park with friends in your pj's and eat cake for supper!"

Due to the weather yesterday - we postponed our "lunch" until today!

Well ... I'M the one who is "wacky" ...

what in this world was I on when I wrote these summer activities out?! ha! Obviously in my delirious state of planning this summer it was much cooler than it was today!

Oh my ... 96 and humid! And ... well ... hmmm ... let's just say I didn't pick the best day to be out in this heat!

AAHHHH ... oh well ...

We had fun ... the kids were VERY hot and seemed a little "confused" about the pj's in the park ... AND the fact that we were having cereal for lunch! But I think they had fun ...

Yep ... definitely wacky!

oh well ... a memory ... a wacky one ... but a memory!





(there are more pics on the 84 Moments blog)
Tonight we're doing Summer Fest in Ashland City ... SO NOT looking forward to the heat AGAIN ... but this is a Granny and Papaw tradition and they are taking the grandkids ...

This is just June and I'm already not looking forward to the heat of July and August ... I'm getting OLD!!!!

yep ...



happy HOT day ... tammy

No comments: