Sunday, June 28, 2009

Island Castaway ...

Today was Friendship Day at church and also our "Island Castaway" Super Church in the big church!!!


Everything went great! It was very exciting and I think the kids REALLY enjoyed themselves! Of course the focus was the kids ... so for offering, Zachary and Brayden played an instrumental - they did awesome!



Then as a special, LeAnna, Dawson and Kaitlyn sang "How Great Is Our God" ... tears came ... they did awesome too!



The puppets, the lesson ... everything was great!!! We also honored our Sunday School teachers ... our staff does such a great job!!! We have a great team!!!! I am so very proud of them!










We also gave out these mugs to everyone who attended today ...




The event was a great success!!! and I am VERY tired! Hopefully a restful week is ahead!

happy day ... tammy

No comments: