Friday, June 05, 2009

Summer Party ...

What a week!


I know I say that a lot ... but you know ... it's just busy! Whew!


Today was LeAnna's Summer Party ... she invited some friends over for pizza and fun ...


too cute and a lot of fun on one of these hot days at the beginning of Summer ... I was SO glad it didn't rain today!


Took Mom, Judy and two friends to the airport this morning ... they are going to Alaska on a cruise ... on the way there, I had thoughts of jumping on the plane with them and worry about clothes later! ha!


However ... Cocoa must be tended to ... along with Nate, LeAnna, Princess and Daisy ...


just a fleeting thought ... oh well ...



We're having Sunday School Open House this Sunday at church ... so we're getting ready for that ... have a Drama at church tomorrow evening - gotta bake for that in the morning ... going out of town Sunday afternoon - Nate's speaking in Jackson Sunday afternoon ... AND ... we're building shelves and organizing the attic in the morning ...


yep ... maybe I should have jumped on that plane!


oh well - happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy weekend, kind of like ours. We're in the middle of a bunch of home-improve projects. Thank the Lord for good weather during the summer. Life is good.
Eddie