Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Bundle Is Calling My Name ...

Good Morning ...

The Christmas decor actually got out of storage and made it upstairs! It's a start ... planning on decorating this afternoon .... (fingers are crossed) .... I have a funeral to attend at 1pm and we went to visitation last night ... reason we didn't get it done yesterday ...

Anyhoo ...

Made something "different" for dinner last night ... it was a recipe I saw on the food network ... but I revamped it a bit ... so here's what I did ...

Hamburger Bundles ...

hamburger meat ... season as you normally would for "you"

pat into small (silver dollar size) burgers and fry them in a skillet ... turning only once and cooking "almost" all the way done - set aside.

cut cheese slices into quarters (4 pieces) ... I use Velvetta Thick Slices

Open a can of crescent rolls ... place a piece (one quarter) of cheese on the triangle, then the burger, then another piece of cheese on top .... and bundle them into the crescent roll. Since there are 8 rolls in one can ... you'll end up with 8 bundles =)

Bake in the oven according to the directions on the crescent roll can ....

Yum - Yum ...

Oh yeah ... I also put a pat of butter on top of each bundle ...

And I made fried potatoes and baked beans ...

Nate was a very happy camper (a few of his favorite things)

Simple - and different ....

Anything bundled into a crescent roll - calls my name! ha!

Anyhoo ... I have a funeral to attend today ... our friends Dj and Karla Shoulders, his grandmother passed away ...

So I'm off to attend ...

Happy Wednesday ...

tammy


"Hunger: One of the few cravings that cannot be appeased with another solution." ~Irwin Van Grove

No comments: