Saturday, November 25, 2006

To Decorate or Not To Decorate ...


Good Morning ...
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving ... we had a great one! Lots of good food ... ate WAY too much!

I did NOT, I repeat ... Did NOT go shopping yesterday .... I just couldn't bring myself to wait in long lines, squeeze by people, hope to get that last item that someone else was reaching for at the same time, and let myself get irritated because of all of the above, and have to get up before the crack of dawn just to endure all of the above! No sir-ree! We did enough of all of that at Disney World! ha! The day we went to Magic Kingdom, you would have thought it was a holiday it was so busy!

Anyhoo ... I stayed home and worked all day ... No ... I didn't get the "good deals" that were only good deals until like 7am! ha! But ... I did, hopefully make a little extra money to spend on those "sold out items" that will come in on another truck next week! =)

Yes ... thinking about getting out the Christmas Decorations ... notice I said, "thinking" about it ... sounds like a really neat idea ... still trying to talk myself into actually doing it!

Fall is my most favorite time of the year ... and Christmas is my 2nd favorite time of the year ... I really do like turning all the lights out, sitting on the couch, playing Christmas music and watching the lights on the tree twinkle ... I've enjoyed this little tradition since I was a little girl ... it's "fun" to entertain the thought ... of all the special people I've done that with ... lots of family that's now just one of those "recalled moments" that I refer to frequently.

It's going to be an unseasonably warm day today ... like 72 degrees! LeAnna's got some allergy stuff going on and I know she's going to want to be out and about today ... We'll be pumping Allergy Triaminic!

Happy Weekend ... tammy

No comments: