Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mommy's A Horse ...

Good Morning ...

Can you say ... W O W ?!

Do you ever feel like life is in fast motion?

I found out yesterday that Thanksgiving is next week! ha!

Man ...

I sort of wish I had a "life remote" and I could slow it down just a bit ...


Vacation is over ...

and you know what I found out?

Everything was just as I left it when I returned!

Ha!

Nothing magically got done while I was gone!

Tons of work to do ... and now here we are ... Christmas just around the corner!

Wow!

Did I say that already?

Okay ... so ... a new look to the blog ...

They offered an upgrade ... and with that came some new features ... trying them out ...


Oh ... by the by ...

I lost my keys ... they went on the trip with us ... as a back up to get back in the house ...

I remember seeing them right before we left the home we stayed in ... haven't seen them since!
Spent 30 mintues looking for them yesterday morning ... to no avail ...

Thank God for a spare!

But ... they were my keys to EVERYTHING! Ugh! Not fun replacing keys to EVERYTHING!

Oh well ... just a drop in the bucket ...


So ... yes ... actually happy to be back and in a routine again ... structure somehow does make life a bit easier! At least you know what to expect for the "majority"! =)

Unlike for the "minority" of my life ... where I've just learned to "expect the unexpected" ... because it always happens!



This is LeAnna bug on her way to school this morning .... sportin' her new Minnie Sweatshirt ... she was a happy lark this morning ... unlike yesterday morning ... when she woke up with a bad dream ...


She dreamed Mommy was put behind a blanket and turned into a horse! The only thing I can figure ... is we watched a production of "Belle" and Beauty and the Beast at MGM Studios ... she hated the part where the prince was put behind the large blanket and when they removed it - out popped the beast ... must have had a major affect on her.


Okay ... I must got seize the day ...

Happy Tuesday ... tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

So cute!!!! Can't wait to see your trip pics. I know you're exhausted.