Thursday, November 30, 2006

Flour In A Can?

Good Evening ...


Well ... we did it!

We actually began decorating!

LeAnna was so excited!

I'm not finished ... but getting there ...

In the middle of "decorating" ... Nate decided to tear out "everything" in our guest bathroom ... yep ... floor and all! There's nothing like having a toilet on your deck ... especially when there's a sink right beside it! I know the neighbors are "loving" this! ha!


He says he'll be done by Saturday ... his Dad came over this evening and laid hardwood ... tomorrow evening he's planning on "re-painting" with a "washable paint" ...

I'm gonna miss those beautiful water stains near the towel rack! NOT!!!

At least he's going with brown "again" ... so I don't have to change the decor! =)

This is going to be a BUSY weekend ... with Nate's "potty project" ... I have 4 clients between Friday and Saturday ... and going to throw some family in there somewhere, hopefully for Christmas pics (while I'm set up) ... have a ladies Christmas brunch at church on Saturday morning and Nate has a work Christmas dinner on Saturday night ...

Yep ... going to be busy ...


Okay ... call me crazy ... but it doesn't take much for me! I found this really cool new product ... Pillsbury Flour in a can by Crisco! Yep ... no more flour flying all over the kitchen when baking ... =) ... and it's fat free/no carb to boot! I'm very anxious to try my new find on some upcoming holiday baking ...




Fun ...




Happy Day,


tammy

No comments: