Sunday, November 26, 2006

A Sweet Moment ...


Good Evening/Morning ...


I have the sweetest baby on this earth!


I was having a horrible, rotten moment today ...


And my baby "noticed" ... she went and got one of her favorite stuffed animals ... brought it to me and then gave me a hug ... then walked off ...


Wow! No sweeter words could have been said ...


Thank God for sweet moments like these ... especially at times when you need it the most!


... tammy




"Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you." ~Jacques Prévert

3 comments:

TracieClaiborne said...

Oh my goodness, I just caught up reading your blog and those pics of LeAnna in that black and white outfit are adorable! She is a living doll. I know you agree! LOL Too cute. I'm struggling trying to find Caroline a Christmas dress. Ick. They're all sleeveless! Any suggestions for a good boutique type place that sells 7-14?

I'm so glad her little body has healed so well. I get sniffly every time I read about it on your blog. Hope you had a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear of a good report from the doctor. Love the photo!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos... They are great of LeAnna.... She's so cute!

JB