Happy Birthday to Mom ...
she is 67 today ...
I took her to Bluecoast Burrito for lunch and then we went to find her a new stove to replace her "well used" one that's on its last leg.
This evening we went to O'Charley's and celebrated her day with family ... it was a very nice evening ...

tomorrow however, is the real party ... it's a "girls night out" ... Judy and I are splitting a room at the Opryland Hotel and Mom, Judy, LeAnna and myself are going there tomorrow afternoon and spending the night ... a "night out" in the Opryland Hotel ... dinner, shopping and LOTS of walking around and then breakfast in bed on Saturday!
We picked LeAnna up from school today and then headed over to Wolf Camera to pick up an order I had placed ... VERY EXCITED about my little deal I found ... I have actually put one of my "2009 goals" into action this week! One of my goals was to take advantage of this really good deal at Wolf Camera and have all my digital pictures printed from my 2 hard drives ... on Tuesdays and Wednesdays you can print unlimited pictures for .05 cents each! Unheard of! However ... they are glossy and are only 3 1/2 x 5 ... but ... that's actually better for scrapbooking and fine for just putting into an album ...
So ... I'm well under way with 200 pictures down and 1,000's more to go (literally) ... I had Christmas 2005 printed ... ha! yep - that's how behind I am ... however ... once you go digital, it's VERY easy to shoot, upload and then leave them there! And with my big scare of thinking I had lost every picture back in December ... I'm very excited about my "printing goal" for 2009!
AND ... looking through these pictures from 3 years ago ... oh my goodness ... WOW! LeAnna has grown so much!!! It was a nice reminisce ...
On the way back home, LeAnna was eating a snack and starting crying because a VERY lose tooth "moved" a little too much with her snack and started bleeding ...
Nana promised LeAnna some moo-la if she would let HER pull the tooth! (we've all been begging her to let us pull it for days now! - it was hanging so low that she could do a "Nanny McPhee pose perfectly)
and she did! Nana pulled it! and LeAnna has a bit more $ to add to her piggy bank! (she's saving for Spring Break ... but to hear her say it, she says, and I quote - "I've got to raise money for my trip too, just like you and Daddy have to raise money for our trip") - ha!
just very happy this tooth is FINALLY out!!!
... I'm feeling better about the situation on Monday ... I'm very aware of the possibility of surgery, but I feel peace and for that I'm thankful ... I appreciate your prayers more than you know ... I'm very thankful for many of you who have spoken a special word of faith on our behalf ... it's appreciated more than you know ...
happy day ... tammy
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Nana! I am so glad she talked LeAnna into pulling that tooth too. I had to use alot of restraint not to pull it Monday :) You girls have a blast. Opryland's not going to know what hit them:):):)! I love the Wolf special that you turned me on to. They went up though to $.06 can you believe it:)! Love you and breathing prayers of thanksgiving for the miracle I know is coming. SO thankful that you are feeling peace.
Post a Comment