Friday, January 16, 2009

Mini for me ...


I found something "new" ... to me ... apparently it's not that new ... was introduced a few months ago ... but anyhoo ...
As many of you know ... I'm all about "presentation" ... I get VERY excited about small packaging, items presented in a "fun way", "trial size" items ... anything that catches my attention in it's uniqueness ...
so ... imagine my excitement ... when I find out that Krispy Kreme has a new "mini" doughnut!

WHAT?!?!?!? Woo-Hoo!!!!

Excited ...
so ... yesterday ... we checked them out ...

I was so excited in the doughnut shop ... (I know ... but hey, it's the little things - right?!)

So ...

here they are ...


I know ... they look "normal" right?!
so ... here's this ...

Mini's on the left ... normal size on the right ...


And ... here ... in Nate's hand ...

are these not the cutest things you've ever seen?!

ha! oh well ...

here's the "nutrition" info on the mini's vs. an original ...

Original Krispy Kreme:

Calories - 200

Fat - 12g

Carbs - 22g

Mini Krispy Kreme:

Calories - 90

Fat - 5g

Carbs 10g

Looks like I've found a new 100 calorie snack!

happy day ... tammy

2 comments:

Dessa said...

Oh my goodness...I love me some krispy kreme. I remember growing up and coming to the big city of nashville as a child and having krispy kreme doughnuts waiting for me at Granddaddy Deal's house...I don't remember much about him, but the memory of doughnuts stuck with me. (that and his telephone that had unusually large buttons...but I digress.)
=)
Dessa

Anonymous said...

Wow - thanks for the word on the KK minis. Gotta love them, and even more when it's less. Now there's a mouthful.
Eddie