Thursday, January 29, 2009

You Know You're Fat When ...


This morning ... I found Daisy eating ...



normal - right?!



however ... she was laying down beside the food bowl with her head over in the bowl!



Yep - fat'n-sassy!!!!



oh my goodness ...



We were laughing about her doing this and "discussing" her weight this morning ...



so, this afternoon while grocery shopping ... I found this!



OH My GOODNESS - had to take a picture! I was laughing so hard in the isle all by myself!



couldn't believe it! AND ... this is exactly what she needs! 50 calorie snacks!



funny ...



happy day ... tammy

1 comment:

Destry said...

Winston eats while lying down too...he's not fat, just lazy!

I love the 50 calore snacks! That is great! Maybe Nabisco will follow suit and instead of 100 calorie packs of oreo crisps they'll cut back to 50 too, lol.