Good Afternoon ...
MUCH better day today ...
A little Advil and I'm good to go!
I think yesterday, my body was catching up after a 4 week whirlwind!
much better today ...
Yesterday was a horrible post ... and I really feel bad about even posting my "true feelings"! I don't usually post "negative"!
.....
A good thing ... I emptied more boxes!!!!!
AND ... I finally got the rest of my California Closets in my closet ... so I can FINALLY get my things "out of a box" and into the drawers!
I want to post some pictures of the house ... but I haven't even had time to take any!
I am VERY disappointed in myself!!! I did NOT take the first "before picture" of this house before we pretty much "flipped it"! I am so very upset at myself!!!!
Oh well ... so much going on between packing and moving, cleaning, decorating, having a tooth pulled, having allergic reactions, ear infections and the croup ... that I just didn't feel like putting that camera in my hands!
When I said I was taking a break from Batson Photography for about a month - I guess I really did - literally!
Okay ... so ... LOTS of work I need to do ... so back at it ...
Happy Thursday ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment