Monday, March 26, 2007

My Slip Up Was A "Slip Down" ...




Good Morning ...

I walked outside this morning and couldn't believe it! The Wisteria had bloomed!!!!!!

Wow! So pretty ... much prettier in person ...

Can't wait to dress LeAnna up and take some pictures ...

It looked like a bunch of sticks wrapped around my trellis yesterday and then ... POOF ... this morning there is MORE "instant gratification" in the yard!

liking this ...

Okay ... so ...

Horror story yesterday ...

well ... it's not that bad ...

but ...

So ...

Yesterday at church ... I was on the platform giving out some things to the children for our Sunday School Promotion ... I called a small child up and bent down on their level to hand it to them and my heel got caught in my slip ... so when I stood up ... my slip was then hanging out from under my dress ...

My pastor, which is my father-in-law, turned around to Renee who was standing behind the pulpit where we praise sing ... and said ... "tell Tammy her slip is showing, when she gets back there" ...

SO ... I finish speaking and walk back around the back of pulpit to my spot where the praise singers stand and Renee says, "pull your slip up" ...

I tried ... but, it was still showing ...

so she said ... "take it off" ...

I was like ... what? no ... so I tried pulling it up again ...

to no avail ...

so she walks over to me ... bends down ... and pulls my slip off ...

my slip falls to the floor around my ankles ... I have no choice but to step out of it and walk away ...

Oh My Goodness ...
Of course no one in the congregation has a clue what's "really" going on ... because we're standing behind a 3 foot banister ...

BUT ...

ALL the musicians and praise singers CAN SEE ...

Haahhahahahahah .....
you should have seen the looks on their faces when all of a sudden they look down and see Renee in the floor pulling off my slip, it falling to the floor and then me walking away from it!

Oh My Goodness !!!!!

Great ...

embarrassing?
yes!

BUT ... hey, gotta do, whatcha gotta do!

So ... then after we sing I couldn't figure out how to get my slip back to my seat without anyone noticing ...

So ... I fold it up and place it behind a monitor! ha!

Oh my ... only me ... only my life!

So ... Happy Monday ... tammy

1 comment:

TracieClaiborne said...

That is hysterical!!!!!! I am trying to picture it. Oh my.

That trellis is divine. You lucky duck.