Good Evening ...
L O N G day ... Busy day ... but what's new, right?!
This morning ... I opened up the dryer and a $5 bill was laying there ! ha! I thought ... okay ... what if I close this door and reopen it?! kidding ... but it was nice to be "compensated" for doing laundry! I know who's pocket it came out of and I'm not giving it back! =)
Poor LeAnna is desperate for a friend! =O
She is SO used to having "playmates" at school ...
Feeling a bit sorry for her ...
Today ... I was working and she said ... "Mommy - ppplllleeeaaasssseeeee come sit by me and love on me" ...
So ... I got up and went over to her ... scooped her up and held her in my arms ... and she said ... "You always work ... work, work, work ... morning, noon and night ... work, work, work" ...
So I said ... "do you want Mommy to not work?" ... she said ... "No, you do your work good"
SO ... THEN ... I started feeling bad ... I don't want her to think that all I do is work (when that's pretty much what I do) ... but I still don't want her growing up thinking that's all I do ...
PLUS ... I don't want to miss opportunities to do things with her ...
SO ... I went downstairs ... and I made us a lunch ... sandwiches in fun shapes ... cut up oranges ... and had cheetos ... and diet coke ... and we sat and ate lunch together ... this was fun! We had a good time ...
THEN ... she found $3 .... and a Toys R Us gift card ... and she's been begging me for a couple of days now to go to Toys R Us ... (I gave her the $5 that I found in the dryer to put with it) - So, I took her there this afternoon ... and she bought a cheerleading outfit and pom-poms ... she's so into cheering right now ... Comcast has some "instructional" cheerleading that she's been watching ... so this made her day!
I was invited to attend an event this evening ... "learn to cook and eat organic food" ... it was very interesting ... and I ate and tried some things that I've never tried before ... I even shocked myself! My favorite was the Salmon ... uummmmm - wow - good! Went back for seconds on that!
A very interesting evening ...
I am very tired ... after my long day ...
Happy Tuesday ... tammy
No comments:
Post a Comment